[CoursePress Pro] Courspress Unit editor not loading

I've migrated to a new hosting provider and now cannot edit my courses. The module editor windows has a spinning wheel saying "Loading modules...". The following error is showing in the console:
-----
Uncaught TypeError: this.$ is not a function
at success (coursepress-unitsbuilder.js?ver=2.2.0:1459)
at Object.t.success (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,heartbeat,autosave,suggest,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,j&load[]=query-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,postbox,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,tags-suggest,tags-box&load[]=,underscore,word-count,post,svg-painter,wp-auth-check,shortcode,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,wp-plupload,mediaeleme&load[]=nt,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,jquery-ui-slider&ver=4.7.13:345)
at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.13:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.13:2)
at y (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.13:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.c (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload&ver=4.7.13:4)

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Daniel,

It seems like something wasn't migrated properly and causing missing functions to fire it up properly.
    Can you check with your host if the migration missed anything and try migrating files again to make sure everything is in place?

If the issue is still there after that would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please respond in this ticket once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Daniel
    • New Recruit

Hi Predag,

Support access has been enabled. Site is: https://staging.macinteract.com

I was moving the Courespress courses from another site and adding it to our main site.
    I installed the Courspress plugin, exported form the old site, then imported into the new site.
    The problem also occurs when creating a new course (ie. one that was not migrated)
    I've disabled most plugins to try to trouble shoot.
    I've updated CoursePress plugin as well.
    This is a copy of our live site, so you can edit pages as needed.

Please let me know what I can do next.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Daniel,

I see that your site is running on WordPress 4.7 and when I test CoursePress on my local installation with the same version I can see the issue as well.
    I updated WP to 5.1.1 on my end and after that it started working fine so can you please try updating as well and see if it works for you?

P.S. I see that the site in question is registered with a different account, please open your tickets with the account that is connected to the site that needs to be investigated.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.