Coursepress Pro deleting answers

Hi,

Course press pro works fine except when a student types in an answer to a question and saves it and moves on but when they go back to any of their previously answered questions and then start to type to correct it it wipes the entire answer. The user/student cannot amend a previously entered answer without wiping out their existing work. Is this how the system is supposed to work or is there a setting issue or a separate issue at play here.

Regards,

Simon

• Milan

Hello Simon

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Yes this is how system working for now, I've tested this behaviour on my sandbox site and can confirm this workflow of plugin. I'll ping our developer and notify them about this to know what they have to say on this. :slight_smile:

Meantime, there is one trick your students can utilize, just before asking for entering new answer, plugin displays answer in input disabled textarea, which your students can copy and paste when they enter new answer. ?

I know this is not good solution but better to have one than nothing. I'll ping our developer and get back to you with their insights on this one.

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.