CoursePress Pro deleting settings

Hello! So I noticed CoursePress Pro isn't saving all the restrictions that I applied. I set through and set each question "Limit Attempts" to 5. I noticed some of them don't save the check, and I have to re-check it, and resave it multiple times.

Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi Dan, thanks for asking.

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site but I could not. So I assume, this is your site specific issue. Though caching should not work on WordPress backend, but still, do you have any server-side caching enabled which might cause this issue? Are your server resources enough to handle the traffic? I mean, does your database get too busy sometimes that it can't write the changes you make? As you said "some of them", can you please specify which some? Can you please tell me exactly how I can regenerate this on your site? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok