Coursepress pro demo theme

Hi,

I've gone through the documentation on coursepress pro.

I am looking to create a few courses to be sold in my marketing funnel.

I noticed that there was a coursepress demo theme but it's now not available when I look at the current themes.

Am I able to get it? I am looking to customise the look of the course pages with my theme and need some examples to look at to work it out.

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi Michael,

I noticed that there was a coursepress demo theme but it's now not available when I look at the current themes. Am I able to get it?

Yes, that theme is shipped with the CoursePress plugin itself. That means, when you download CoursePress, you already get that theme. To activate that, please login to your server with any FTP application like Filezilla and go to "/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/" directory. There you will see a directory called "coursepress". Copy that directory to "/wp-content/themes/" directory. Now go to "Dashboard > Appearance > Themes" section and you will get the CoursePress theme. Activate that and you are good to go.

I am looking to customise the look of the course pages with my theme and need some examples to look at to work it out

Do you need an online demo of the CoursePress plugin with the default theme so you can compare that with your current theme and adjust your current theme according to the demo design? I'm afraid, we don't have online demo for CoursePress but you can always create a WordPress site on your local server and install the default CoursePress theme there in the way I described above. And then compare your current live site with that local site to reach your target.

Please let me know if I missed anything or if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok