[CoursePress Pro] different course or sale price by membership level!!!

Hey guys!
when you build a new course in this plugin, Step 6 is the pricing options step. it integrates with marketpress and creates a new product for the course. that's cool. but it doesn't integrate with Memberships 2 and let you choose different prices or different sale prices depending on a user's membership level. this would let me set it up so that different levels of membership get a different discount on courses! for instance, basic users get 10% off all courses, pro members get 25% off, and premium members get 50% off (or whatever). I am trying to implement something like this on my site and having trouble but this feature would make it a breeze. and it would let you set up sites like Audible, where the items all cost money but members get a discount. Any chance you guys can roll this out in an upcoming release?? Can you let me know if you do?
Best,
Andy

• Nithin

Hi Andy,

Hope you are doing great. :slight_smile:

As you have noticed, CoursePress Pro plugin only offers integration with MarketPress, and WooCommerce plugin at the moment, I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box integration with Membership 2 Pro plugin.

The Membership 2 Pro plugin should work along side CoursePress Pro, and the current supported workflow regarding that would be, by marking the courses free, or paid, and protecting the course via the Membership 2 Pro plugin, so that the students are charged based on the membership subscriptions.

However, the above doesn't allow you to achieve your exact workflow. I do see your observations, and suggestion regarding this to be a really handy feature within the CoursePress Pro side, I'll bring this into our developers attention, so that our team could discuss the possibilities of implementing the feature down the plugins road map.

Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.