CoursePress Pro displaying error messages

Hi,

I have been trying to setup my course structure using CoursePress Pro. Unfortunately when I try to preview the course I get and error message like so:

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home4/froberts/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 669

Also I am using a page builder (Visual Composer) and use it extensively to design my page or post. Is there a way to integrate Visual Composer with CoursePress Pro? I am using the Genesis Framework on top of Wordpress. If I can't use Visual Composer to design my courses, then I feel CoursePress Pro does not serve my needs well and hopefully this is not an issue.

Regards,

Francis Roberts
Malaysia

• Tyler Postle

Hey Francis,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Do you have wp_debug set to 'true' in your wp-config.php file? Set it to 'false' if you do.

Do you have any caching security plugins active? Try disabling those and see if the error still happens :slight_smile:

CoursePress comes packed with a lot of shortcodes you can use in your page builder pages to bring in the content. You can find these shortcodes:

CoursePress Pro > Settings > Shortcodes.

Since CoursePress has it's own custom page builder with the course elements it doesn't support an additional visual editor on top of that; however, I am submitting this as a feature request for you as it would be a cool integration to have :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions on this!

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.