CoursePress Pro displaying error messages

Hi,

I have been trying to setup my course structure using CoursePress Pro. Unfortunately when I try to preview the course I get and error message like so:

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home4/froberts/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 669

Also I am using a page builder (Visual Composer) and use it extensively to design my page or post. Is there a way to integrate Visual Composer with CoursePress Pro? I am using the Genesis Framework on top of Wordpress. If I can't use Visual Composer to design my courses, then I feel CoursePress Pro does not serve my needs well and hopefully this is not an issue.

Regards,

Francis Roberts
Malaysia

• Tyler Postle

Hey Francis,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Do you have wp_debug set to 'true' in your wp-config.php file? Set it to 'false' if you do.

Do you have any caching security plugins active? Try disabling those and see if the error still happens :slight_smile:

CoursePress comes packed with a lot of shortcodes you can use in your page builder pages to bring in the content. You can find these shortcodes:

CoursePress Pro > Settings > Shortcodes.

Since CoursePress has it's own custom page builder with the course elements it doesn't support an additional visual editor on top of that; however, I am submitting this as a feature request for you as it would be a cool integration to have :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions on this!

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler