CoursePress Pro enroll button not appearing

I'm having an issue with the CoursePress Pro plugin. The button to enroll/buy isn't showing up. Neither on the course list or the course page. Please help.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Melissa,

I'm checking your site and it seems that there is problem with loading it - it's not working for me or my teammates. It was loading for a brief moment, but then it stopped before I was able to check few things regarding the enroll button.
    Can you contact your hosting provider and ask why your site is not responding? Let us know if they will be able to fix that issue, so we can continue with further checking.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Melissa Zalinski
    • BWOAH

Hi Kasia,

I see that the enroll button is back, but I think there's an issue with Coursepress and Marketpress. In order for someone to sign up for a paid course, they first have to create an account, then they're directed back to the page where the "Buy Now" button appears. Wasn't the "Buy Now" button the default previously? I don't remember users having to do so many extra steps to enroll in a paid course before.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Melissa,

I see that the enroll button is back

Before your site stopped loading I changed setting in Settings -> General -> Membership - Anyone can register. With that option disabled users can't register to site, hence can't enroll to course.

, but I think there's an issue with Coursepress and Marketpress. In order for someone to sign up for a paid course, they first have to create an account, then they're directed back to the page where the "Buy Now" button appears. Wasn't the "Buy Now" button the default previously?

I'm afraid this is default flow for visitors on the site. If course page is visited by already logged in user then they will see add to cart button there. If they are not logged in, this is how it will work.

There is slight difference when using WooCommerce with CoursePress - there is one step less (after completing registration there is Add to cart in that small popup window).

If you were using older version of CoursePress then the flow could look different, because both CoursePress and MarketPress were rewritten.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Melissa Zalinski
    • BWOAH

Thanks for all your help! I experienced another little wonkiness with the button not playing well with Hummingbird. One of the support staff on chat helped me out - he found that turning off WPMU DEV CDN in asset optimization fixed the problem. Just wanted to add that in here in case any one else runs into this. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.