CoursePress Pro - Error in counting mandatory elements

I have a unit with 32 mandatory elements, but for some reason the plugin is counting 33. I have checked and rechecked each element in the unit, and there are 32. When a client goes into the unit, they are NOT taken to the mystery missing element, but the beginning of the unit, and can che4ck and see that each and every one is answered. Also, none are set to "Assessable." When I go into the workbook of the unit for students, it doesn't show anything as missing.

The unite is in Course EMP Module 1, and the Unit is Week 2. I have granted support access.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Peter

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

It's a weird issue.. Have you delete any unit fields when you build the unit courses ? Is this miss count causing any effect on your Course ? for example wrong grade ?

Let me know more :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Peter
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have not deleted any fields, and it's only happening on week 2 and week 3. The other units are just fine. It does effect the course in that I have the course set so that a person must complete all mandatory elements in one week before moving on to the next. If there's a "ghost" mandatory element that a client simply can't do because it doesn't exist, this presents a huge usability issue.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi @Peter

Could you create me a Student account on your site ? and an URL to start the course. Please send the login info here :
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    Subject: "Attn: Anang"
    -WordPress student username
    -WordPress student password
    -login url
    -course url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls
    Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :simple_smile:

And please regrant access to staff, it has been expired :slight_smile:

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.