COURSEPRESS PRO ERROR INSTALL.

Hello.
I bought CoursePress Pro but when I try to intall it in uploading the .zip wordpress me tell me: "Are you sure you wanna do this? Please try again."
I have desinstalled CoursePress but nothing works...
I need the plugin works!

Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Iván,

Can you check if you can install other plugins this way? If other plugins are working please download this one (it's free) https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and log in there with credentials you use on this forum and try to install CoursePress through it. Let me know of the results.
    You can also upload extracted directory with plugin files through FTP to /wp-content/plugins folder.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Iván

I hope you had a wonderful day.

As the plugin is working absolutely fine after installing and activating through FTP, so actually there is no error in the plugin.

The "Are you sure you wanna do this? Please try again" error could happen for many reasons like your allocated memory in server and other facts. I just tried to install this plugin from the Dashboard and I could not regenerate this error. Did it happen only with CoursePress Pro or with every other plugins?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Iván

I tried to regenerate the issue on 3 of my test sites and I tried couple of times on each, but still could not regenerate the issue.

Can you continue as it is now as everything is working fine? And if you face this issue for future releases too, don't forget to contact us. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.