CoursePress Pro - Fatal Error Message

Hi

When I press "New Course" , I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4480 bytes) in /home/marwangodad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/main-modules.php on line 8433

Can you please help with this as I am not sure what to do now.

Thanks

Merv

• Dimitris

Hello Merv,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

Installation of CoursePress Pro failed. Most likely reason for this are wrong folder permissions of your wp-contents folder.

Could you please double check the permissions of your folders and files and especially the /wp-content/plugins/ folder? Default permissions are 755 for folders 644 for files. Here's official documentation on how to change those via an FTP client. https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions#Using_an_FTP_Client
    Another issue here might be the user:group defined in your folders/files. For that you may have to contact your hosting provider in order to supply you the correct user and group that should be used. In most Apache servers with should be www-data:www-data.

If this persists, please let us know if this is happening with other plugins or themes in our Dashboard as well as in default plugin installation from Plugins -> Add new.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4480 bytes) in /home/marwangodad/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/main-modules.php on line 8433

It seems that you should increase the memory limit that your installation can use.
    Could you please access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file and insert the following line just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.