CoursePress Pro Feature Request: Change menu titles for virtual pages

Currently, you can set the slug for the virtual pages on the settings page. It would be nice to be able to also choose a name that appears in all menus and anywhere else a generated link for that page appears on the site).

For instance, I have the "Course Workbook Slug" set to "grade-report". The menu on the site still says "Workbook" I would like to have the option to set it to say "Grade Report".

I know that I can manually change the text with a hotfix in the class.shortcodes.php file,

<a>get_workbook_slug(); ?>/"><?php _e( 'Grade Report', 'cp' ); ?></a>

but it would be nice to be able to dynamically change it from the settings page.

<a>get_workbook_slug(); ?>/"><?php echo $coursepress->get_workbook_title(); ?></a>

You would also need to add something similar to

<?php echo esc_html( trailingslashit( home_url() . __( '/my-course/', 'cp' ) ) ); ?> <input type='text' name='option_coursepress_workbook_title' id='workbook_title value='<?php echo esc_attr( $this->get_worbook_title() ); ?>

to the general-setting.php file, and then update the code to add a default title and allow it to be saved in the settings. Obviously it would then be duplicated for each of the options that have an editable slug.

Thoughts?