CoursePress Pro full page width customisation

Hi there

Is it possible to create another template for CoursePress Pro that is full-width rather than boxed? I'm not a developer so I'm not sure where to start.

I'm trying to embed an iFrame and I need to utilise the full width of the screen.

Many thanks in advance.

David

• David

HI there

Thanks for your response.

I've managed to get rid of the sidebars but the content is still boxed. It doesn't run border to border. I need the iframe to display across the entire page and not be constrained within the page.

Just a quick question, and the answer may solve this issue. How to I embed courses using shortcodes in other themes?

Thanks again and sorry for not being clearer originally.

David

• Nithin

Hi David,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I've managed to get rid of the sidebars but the content is still boxed. It doesn't run border to border. I need the iframe to display across the entire page and not be constrained within the page.

I tried to check your website, but I'm getting the following error, so I wasn't able to check how your current theme looks like.

This would require you to change your current pages template, and it's structure, by making use of a Child theme. With child theme, you can customize this accordingly, since your website is not working, I wasn't able to check, and see whether we could provide any quick workaround.

Just a quick question, and the answer may solve this issue. How to I embed courses using shortcodes in other themes?

You can find all the related shortcodes in your plugin, located under CoursePress > Settings > Shortcodes. If you are looking for much advanced way to embed courses, you can check the theme templates on how the CouresPress Pro theme makes use of these shortcode, under /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.