[CoursePress Pro] function that can manage schedule of each trainee

Hi team,
My name is Yutaka.
We are trying to build e-Learning service of Digital Marketing.
This time, we are looking for function that can manage schedule of each trainee and remind them by email.

I have some question about your product.

*attachment PDF file [0423_eLearning_db+function.pdf / 48kB ]
(Please check this pdf because this file help you more detail that I wanna ask you.)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bo94YAuvJ3NpT7vvv6SpY1DjMR0bBrah

Q1. Could you send email automatically for remind Kim that she had to do "VBA_03" when 6 May that is the beginning of the week?
Example: "Hi Kim, you have forgotten to do VBA_03 at 4 May. Make sure you have to do this."
Q2. How trigger is manage progress "done" / "not yet"?
Q3. Please tell me document URL that I have to read.

Thanks,
Yutaka

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Yutaka Yooyama

I hope you're well today!

In CoursePress each course itself land each unit (lesson) in the course can be set to be either available instantly/all the time or available from certain date.

Then there are two kind of e-mail notifications available, already built-in: "Course Notification E-mail" which is automatically sent to all students of the course when the course starts and the "Course Unit Started E-mail" which is sent when the unit (lesson) of the course starts to be available.

However, these notifications are not sent "in advance" so they won't be sent e.g. 3 days before course/unit starts. There's also no "reminder" option so:

Q1. Could you send email automatically for remind Kim that she had to do "VBA_03" when 6 May that is the beginning of the week?
    Example: "Hi Kim, you have forgotten to do VBA_03 at 4 May. Make sure you have to do this."

This is currently not doable without custom coding. Notification can be send on 4 May when the VBA_03 becomes available. Ther'll be no "follow-up" though - no check and reminder e-mail if Kim doesn't complete the lesson/course.

Q2. How trigger is manage progress "done" / "not yet"?

Student progress is recorded so if you're an admin/instructor of the course you can to to "CoursePress Pro -> Students" page and check students "Workbook". This is recorded in the database of course but if you'd like to use that somehow in your own code, I'd need to now more about it so I could ask our developers for additional information.

Q3. Please tell me document URL that I have to read.

You'll find CoursePress usage guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

If you got any follow-up questions, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.