First let me apologize for this kind of being a mash of questions some generic some possible feature requests. I just figured it would be cleaner to put this all in one instead of breaking it in to 6 different posts.
Here it goes:
1. Is there a way to set a deadline for when students can withdraw from a course? If the course is on 1/9/15, I wouldn't want them to be able to withdraw same day or day before, would need like 48 hours of notice.
2. Is there a way to have a student withdraw from a course and move to another one if they need to without having to go through a refund & re-purchasing process?
3. When duplicating a course, is there a way for it to also carry over the cost, and default to be live instead of draft (also for the units section)?
4. Is there a way to split payment processors? Like if we say this course will be paid for we say 80% goes to PayPal and 20% goes to Stripe for example?
5. Is there a way to attach an invoice or receipt to the automated email after a student registers and pays?
6. Finally, wanted to know if there was a way to put the TOS plugin on the users profile page as well in case it updates they can re-approve it?
Thank you, and again sorry for the mashup of questions.