After spending some days to play with coursepro, here some improvements and bug i have noticed :
1) There's no "sign" to alert students about a new notification on the front end. If they do not visit the tab, they miss the info. It seems logical that they dont gonna check out the notifications tab as we check out our emails :slight_smile:
2) There's no "sign" to alert students and teachers about questions/answers in the discussion tab. Also, a teacher cant answer to students if he's not enrolled in the course. And even if he's enrolled in the course, he will have to check discussion tab again and again because of "no-sign" issue.
3) There's no sign or notification for students when the teacher corrects the assessments. So the student need to check everytime also.
4) the "** non assessable element" appear in each and every units, even if there's no assessment at all. It make senss to display it only when there's a non-assessable element in the unit.
5) I found a really minus but vicious bug :slight_smile: Its about the box "limit attempts". So create a unit, then add a file upload element for example, tick the box to limit attempts and save. Now, if you change the number of attempts and save, the saving untick the box automatically. If you have 30 units like me to setup, and you just dont watch out everything to speed up a little bit, you will have to redo the hole process again :slight_smile:
I know that sometimes, you feel discouraged by such a message but thats really not my goal ! You are doing a huge job guys :wink: