CoursePress Pro Integration with Wordpress Membership Levels

Hi Guys,

I have an existing membership site up and running for well over a year. We use Infusionsoft as our CRM and hence I use Memberium to manage subscription levels and access.

I have installed CoursePress Pro to give certain members access to an online course as part of their membership to the site.

I have the course set up and everything is working well but I can't figure out the best way to assign user access to the course.

I have read the articles in relation to Membership Pro and CoursePress.

If I were to install Membership Pro would it sit along side Memberium. Would Membership Pro be able to pick up on existing membership levels in Wordpress?

I have 1,600 members and want to grant access to the course to about 300 of these people. If Membership Pro can't pick up on existing membership levels how would I add these 300 people to the course membership level created?

On a related note. Do you have a guide for editing and assigning a post/page template for the course to appear on? At the moment it is picking up on our standard blog post with recent posts in the right side bar.

Thank you in advance,

Micheal

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Micheal,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately there's no way of importing Memberium settings or levels to Membership plugin, M2 can only import from other M2 installations.

What you can try is creating M2 export that is a JSON file and then recreating Memberium export that way so it can be imported to M2.
    This is not something we have tested but in theory it should work.

I do have question about assigning users to courses, what exactly are you looking for here, to enable course to your existing members only and new ones that purchase membership on your site?

I'm not familiar with Memberium plugin but if it has option to protect URL or custom post types you can have your courses set as available for logged in users or even anyone and then use Memberium to protect access to that course page.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.