CoursePress Pro Issues since update to

Since updating to 2.0.1 I'm having difficulties with both long and short answer questions on the front end. Even though they are all set to Required & Allow retries (0), with both Assessable unchecked and timer unchecked, some show the studentthe option to try again, and some don't.
I've tried going back into the units and re-checking the boxes again and saving the modules/units, but still I can only go back and edit some answers on the front end, but not all.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Wendy,

I'm sorry to hear that this is not working on your site. I'm testing this on my lab site and I can't replicate that issue.

that is from my course

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this? Please leave in support message which course and unit I should check.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Wendy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks, Kasia. I have enabled support access, and included this message...

"The screenshot that I included with my support request was from the Ethical Decision Making Course, Unit 2. I also see the same issue on Unit 4 of the same course. Thank you."

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I could see the issue live on your site but I could not regenerate this on my test site. So this is your site specific issue.

Now, to fix that, I opened all questions in Unit 2 and 4, then unchecked the "Allow Retries" option, then checked again. Then clicked on the number input box, removed "0" and then again typed "0". Then saved. It did the trick.

Now all your questions and answers in your Unit 2 and Unit 4 are allowing retry. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please check and confirm?

Please let us know if you have any further inquiry. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Wendy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I see that it's working now, thank you.
    I decided to do a little more testing, and found out that simply unchecking Allow Retries, and then re-checking it, was all that was needed.

Now to go through and do that for the hundred or so questions in our other courses.

Thanks for your speedy help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.