[CoursePress Pro] Live Video Streaming in CoursePress Pro

Hi, one of my clients is interested in building an eLearning solution using CoursePress Pro, but has asked if it's possible to deliver some of the course content via a live video stream. Is this possible in CoursePress Pro currently, or is there a combination of this plugin and another that may provide such functionality?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Punch Design

I hope you're well today!

From the "WordPress perspective" live video streaming wouldn't be anything different than embedding any regular video. Streaming itself requires specific infrastructure - software and scripts on a server level - so it's not quite a WP or a CoursePress task to deal with or an issue :slight_smile:

But yes, you can use live streaming in a course. The simplest way would be to use some 3rd-party "live video streaming" service and just embed their player in a text module of the unit. You could even use YouTube's live streaming feature and simply add the player to the course just like you can add any other YouTube video.

For CoursePress that would be the same as playing a regular video :slight_smile:

Would that work for you? If you have any additional questions let me know, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.