Coursepress Pro login system not working sitewide

Since updating to the latest version of Wordpress and Coursepress Pro, the course login system is not working site wide. I was only able to gain access as administrator by going to the /wp-admin to login and my own test student account cannot gain access even after changing the password multiple times. We have about 150 students in a time sensitive course, HELP!

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Selah ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I created one dummy account via CoursePress Pro account creation mechanism, and it all went well. I was able to login via its login page. After login I was able to access admin side of my profile too.

So is it happening with all the students or with some specific one ? Along with this information, it would be great if you can enable staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access

Let me know once you do that. :slight_smile:
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Selah,

hope you're having a beautiful day and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

I can confirm your issue and I can confirm my colleague Milan too! Let me explain...

Milan went straight through the courses, picked one, and choose to "SignUp" and in the popup register chose "I already have an account" and was able to login with success. Me too, with a new dummy user that I created.

You are trying through the menu item, is that right? That's how I was able to reproduce it and already pinged our dev team on this.
    Is this isn't much for you, and until a solution is provided, you can simply disable the menu items from CoursePress settings

"Courses" and "Dashboard" menu items can also be added from Appearance > Menus and the CoursePress panel. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Selah,

Apologies for the delay here, our developers are still looking into this issue.

Could you try replacing your current login page with a virtual page by setting it up under CoursePress > Settings > General panel?
    Your users should be able to login that way until fix is released.

Let us know if this worked for you.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.