CoursePress Pro -> Marketpress -> CoursePress Pro fail

Hi
I just bought my course live that's about to be launched to double check that everything is a go.
From the course listing I clicked Buy Now. It was SUPER slow - hoping that was just a fluke - but eventually brought up my paypal checkout.
I paid and got the confirmation, both as student and instructor.
The problem is that the student did not automatically enroll in the course upon payment.
My understanding that by setting it as anyone can register and requiring payment and setting up payment gateway that it gets automated.
Is there a glitch somewhere or is this how it works... that I will have to manually add students once payment goes through???

• Nicole
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I did it live.
    I don't know what you mean by you testing in your sandbox account. Does that mean I will need to readjust settings or get new codes or whatnot from paypal? Sorry but I'm not a developer so each step and task I do takes a long time to figure out and before having everything come crashing down, I'd like to know how much time it will take for me to rectify after.

• Nicole

Sorry but apparently I'm unclear on how this all works. Can someone please give me a time frame on when I will get a response to my question above and when a staff member can use the access to see what's happening? I allowed for access when I sent the last reply over 18 hours ago and this is sort of important as I'm launching the program in 3 days. Thanks for your help.

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

Hey there Nicole,

I will leave the link to other thread you started, just for reference here - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/am-i-the-only-person-that-coursepress-pro-doesnt-work-for

I visited your site, and created new test course and didn't have any problems creating new Units, pages, modules and adding content to them. I am not really sure at this point why would you have such problems.

Can you give exact course name and unit that you have problems to test and this too?
    It might be just some course specific thing.

Also the developer is preparing new optimized release of the plugin, that should be released sometime next week or sooner.
    It fixes some bugs and it have optimized load times.

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Nicole

I tried adding an element to your test course and the same thing happened. Said saved and disappeared. Obviously I've been able to create the courses. It's inputting additional content that doesn't work.
    And the enrollment for free hasn't been a problem - i see you enrolled me into your test course. It's paying through marketpress with money for a course that doesnt connect the enrollment to the course.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Nicole and @Kent

I am sorry for the delay. We were investigating the issue. The problem was most of us could not replicate it in out site, this happens in a very specific situation.

I can ensure you that the issue is tracked down and almost fixed by the developer. We are doing final testing on this and hopefully very soon a new update will be released.

I apologize for the issue you were having and we really appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.