CoursePress Pro -- marking answers wrong before moving on

Hello! On CoursePress Pro is there a way to have it so if a student answer the wrong question, it immediately lets them know instead of them having to go back through the course afterwards and redo it?

Also, is there a way to change it to 70% for passing and getting a certificate, instead of 100%? Thank you!

• Nastia

Hello Dan , I hope you are doing well today!

On CoursePress Pro is there a way to have it so if a student answer the wrong question, it immediately lets them know instead of them having to go back through the course afterwards and redo it?

I am afraid no, this is not possible out of the box with the CoursePress Pro plugin. The student needs to complete the task first in order to see if they answered correctly.

is there a way to change it to 70% for passing and getting a certificate, instead of 100%? Thank you!

Overall, to set pass grade on the whole course is not possible to do with this version. You can set a passing grade for each task separately. Please see the screenshot:

This feature will be added in the new version of CoursePress 2.0 that will be released in few months.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Nastia