CoursePress Pro & Membership2 Pro

Hi,
We cannot find the option to set certian courses available to members only. We can find to make it free, or payable. We'd like to make certain courses free, other premium depending on membership level.
Thanks!

• Nastia

Hello @M. I hope you are doing well today!

The plugins are not integrated, but it is possible to do. Basically, CoursePress is based on custom post types. So to protect courses and units within Membership, please navigate to Membership 2 > Add-ons and enable the "Individual Custom Posts" add-on.

After this, go tp Membership 2 > Protection Rules > Custom Post Types items and protect modules and units under Membership.

The only trick here is to know which module and unit belong to a specific course.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• M.

Hi,
    This isn't really a viable solution for us, as the membership courses will not be visible to non-members (therefore no preview, no trial, etc), also, as you mention, the modules and units will be mixed, and there's no practical way of knowing what belongs to what.
    We would have thought, that WPMUDEV would have thought about such a basic integration, especially, as both plugins are developed by you.
    cheers

• Sajid

Hello M.,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but as mentioned by Nastia, that is only way at the moment to make both plugins work together.

However, if you wish I can move it to features and feedback section from where it can be considered for development. But please bear in mind that moving to features and feedback section does not guarantee that it will be added in road map to development for sure. If it gets enough +1's from other members of community then it may be considered for development.

Best Regards,
    Sajid