CoursePress Pro Multiple choice Questions save issue

When trying to save a Multiple choice questions we get this error: http://take.ms/06YSy

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thenewhu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/unit-modules/checkbox_input.php on line 257

there were answers in there before the save and error.

I updated this morning to the new version which fixed some issue but then this popped up.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Davis,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Have you already updated your CoursePress instance to the newest version that's been released just a few hours ago?

As for the error. Please make sure that before saving the unit's page you have actually added some answers and set one of them as correct. This should get rid of the error.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Davis,

Thanks for this additional screenshots!

I've tested this on my own setup and I was able to replicate the issue. I'm forwarding this to the developers along with some related findings of mine and hopefully they'll be able to resolve it quickly. Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than ours here on support forum.

For the time being, you'd suggest a workaround that seems to be working on my site: once an error come up, do not delete the module or leave the page and instead use "Add New" button to add answers again and then save.

I hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.