[CoursePress Pro] No visible units in the course

Hi, I am currently having an issue with CoursePress.

When I try to access my courses, I get the message "No visible units in the course currently. Please check back later."

I can access and see all of the units when logged in as an admin, but not as a standard user.

I'm not getting any errors in the console or server logs, and have enabled support access via Dashboard plugin.

Thanks in advance!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dean,

I have checked settings of your courses and everything looks correct there. I did also a test on my site to see if I will be able to replicate this issue, but I wasn't able to do that. Units are showing correctly on my site for students.
    We will need to first exclude possibility that this is a result of the plugin conflict. Please make sure you have a fresh backup of your site and run a quick plugin conflict test as described in getting support manual E. Plugin Conflict Test
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let me know about the results.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dean,

That is not a good news :slight_frown: - we will need to investigate this closer. Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Dean,

I'm super sorry - I have missed one setting in my previous test, that I saw just now. When editing course in Step 2 – Course Details there is big checkbox list under "Show" (Course Structure) where all boxes where unchecked. I checked all the Units there and then all units are showing for my test student:

Please check if you are seeing this the same on your side.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Dean
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Kasia,

This was my problem. I'm not sure why, but I thought that section was only for the Course Details page.

Thanks for your help with this, it looks like I need to brush up on the settings!

All the best,
    Dean

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.