Coursepress Pro not showing up in my Wordpress Dashboard

I have installed and activated Coursepress Pro, but the plugin does not show up in the Wordpress Dashboard. I can only enter it through the WPMU Dev Dashboard, and design new courses, but they are not saved, and I cannot continue work on them or update them.

Could you take a look at this issue? Support access is granted on the site.

• Sajid

Hi Anders Faurholt,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears to be a plugin conflict with Theme My Login plugin. Both plugins are trying to add the menu on same location. Once I deactivated the Theme My Login plugin the CoursePress menu appear just fine.

To fix this issue you have to edit plugin file of one of these two plugins to change its position (not ideal though). This means you have to make this change each time you will update either of both plugins.

I would suggest you to run a thorough plugin conflict test as described in our getting support manual and try to disable plugin you are not using or using less to avoid editing of core plugin files.

If you are still unable to make this happen then please post a reply here and I will give suggest you to make changes in code to change the position of one of both plugins.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.