CoursePress Pro Pages

Hi,
I am trying to customize the coursepress pro dashboard page but i cant find where it is created in my wordpress pages / posts.

I wanted to use the DIVI builder to modify the page.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

• Katya Tsihotska

Hello Jonathan

How are you doing?

By default, CoursPress Pro use virtual pages, not regular. But there are some pages you can switch from virtual to regular WordPress pages. To do it you should go to WordPress Dashboard > CoursPress Pro > Settings > General Settings. Pages you can switch are Login Page, Signup Page, Student Dashboard Page, Student Settings Page. Please, note, that you should firstly create the regular page you want to switch to.

As for other virtual pages, you can change them using FTP. Go (via FTP) to /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress folder and take a look at the files there. You may use these files as example templates and/or copy them to your current (child)theme folder and then customize the same way you customize regular WP templates.

Also, if you use some of the Upfront themes, you can edit templates using Upfront builder.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.