[CoursePress Pro] Parent access (view a student's progress)

It would be great if parents could get access to their children's reports and grades and have visibility of their progress.

This would also be very useful for teachers of other courses to have visibility to their students' progress in other courses (e.g. on other sites in the network), i.e. a read-only view of their grades and progress.

To do this I'd expect the teacher/facilitator/admin as appropriate could add users to the student as a parent or viewer, and there would be a parents'/viewers access to data.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Mohamed

CoursePress is the very same software that powers our CampusPress service, which is trusted by some very large and well known Universities around the world. Please see: https://campuspress.com/

So, we think it’s pretty good. :wink:

However, CoursePress is mainly tailored towards students who have some basic computer skills. The ability to use a web browser, mouse and type are generally required. That is not to say that, with some custom development on your end, that you couldn’t specially design templates for CoursePress for younger students, but this would be a custom job, which we do not offer here at this time.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.