coursepress pro payment gateway stripe CURRENT STATUS In Process

Hi
I am testing CoursePress with Stripe payment gateway

1. created paid course
2. entered Stripe test API keys
3. Another user from incognito chrome trying to buy this course - after sending payment to stripe says

CURRENT STATUS
In Process

Then user
1. is not in the students area of this course
2 User doesn't have this course in dashboard and is not able to take the course

• Sajid

Hi @access2,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It can take some time to process the payments depending on gateway you are using for payments. Please wait for a while and then check again to see if student got access or not.

If you still getting issue then enable support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Andrey,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay on this ticket. Thanks for your patience and granting support staff access.

I could reproduce this issue on your website as well as on my own website. Its not enrolling the user in course even after the order is paid. I just find the similar issue has been reported by another member and our developer is aware of this bug.

However I am reporting this issue too and merging with the existing ticket so we can update this thread when the issue will be fixed. Please keep an eye on this thread for details and updates or you will also get update notification right in your dashboard if you have installed our dashboard plugin.

Thanks again for bringing it in our attention and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid