Coursepress Pro Plugin - Full Website Subscription Access

Hi.

Coursepress Pro has a pay-per-course set up. I was wondering whether its possible to have a second option of access through the following. They can either:

1) Pay per course
2) Pay for a monthly/annual subscription and obtain full access to all courses

Is this possible by combing Coursepress Pro with a membership plugin such as "Simple Membership" (https://simple-membership-plugin.com/).

The problem I forsee is that if they have full access, all the prices per course should disappear so that they can apply for any course thereafter for free.

Could you please clarify if this is possible.

Kind regards

Jed

• Luís

Hi Jed ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I never used the membership plugin you mentioned above. However, if I understood well your question, that should be done in the Membership plugin and not in CoursePress.

I can share an example usign our Membership 2 Pro plugin:

1) In Membership 2 Pro, create a membership to allow full access to all courses;

2) Then, go to Membership 2 -> Add-ons and enable "Individual Custom Posts" add-on;

3) In Membership 2 Pro -> Protection rules, it will display new menu item "Custom Post Type Item" where you can assign the Membership to your courses.

Only the members of that membership will have access to your courses.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.