Coursepress Pro Problem, during course creation, Units dont save or allow new unit creation..

Do you have a number I can contact for questions?? This is urgent. Coursepress was working, I uninstalled it to add Coursepress Pro because the Coursepress Pro update via your dashboard was not working well, and it did not allow me to install CPP with the CP folders still available. The install only worked from downloading and uploading the .zip of the plugin itself from my computer. After creating the course title and descriptions in the preliminary page of course creation, on the unit page, I could fill the info and add a page to the unit, but once I click save it reloads with all the info gone, no unit added, and the button "add new unit" does nothing after that. Please help. I had bought Coursepress Pro this morning and am thoroughly disappointed that the free Coursepress version was working better, if it can't be fixed, I would like to have a refund.. Thank you for your time.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Troy,

I hope had been good today!

This bug was already reported, our developers are aware and working to fix it asap.

However try this procedure: Before the unit creation, set it to "Live" instead of "Draft" and then, add your content and save it.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Troy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for the prompt response, yes this definitely helps. Hope you guys are able to find a solution soon. Any idea where the problem is coming from?

I was also having trouble with updating or uploading plugins from the wpmudev.org dashboard, so I downloaded the .zip's then installed manually. Is this normal?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Troy,

I hope had been good today!

Sorry for this situation, the new version of WPMUDEV Dashboard seems isn't treating single memberships properly. Our developers are working to fix that issue.

However, it should still allow you to install/update manually.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.