[CoursePress Pro] Problem with course-press

Hello. The complementary products of my courses are very hard to find. I mean, clientes cannot know where they should CLICK do download it. And, oddly, the link is a word with the size of the complementary product. What can you do to improve it?

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Lucas,

How are you today?

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, wouldn’t you mind please provide some more information? Maybe an attached file of the print screen or a link to your courses, have you created any custom CSS already?

However, I would suggest to create a custom CSS to improve the size and color and position. Maybe a custom icon before the download button would create an identity for it. You can do it using the :before propriety.

If you would like to go deeper you can create a child theme and will allow you create your custom theme, you can find how to create a custom theme here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Please, let us know for further questions.
    Have a great day,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Lucas,
    How are you?

You can add a custom text, click edit course, go to the extra file, right bellow the Object Source you will find Link Text - This is the text of the link that will open your primary file.
    You will create a custom text to download file, for example you can add something like, "click here to download extra material" or just "download it".

However you can add a custom CSS and make it more visible as well, to add your custom CSS, go to WordPress dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS or you can use a plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/
    This is an example of custom CSS that you can do in your website:

.file_holder {
        background: red;
        padding: 5px;
        text-align: center;
    }
    .file_holder a {
      color:#fff;
    }

To hide the file size you can use this code:

.file_holder .file-size {
      display:none;
    }

Let me know if you have further questions
    Have a great day
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Lucas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Patrick

I found myself in the very unconfortable position of not being able to do that. And im embarrassed for that.

Can you please send me a print screen of where do i found this:

You can add a custom text, click edit course, go to the extra file, right bellow the Object Source you will find Link Text - This is the text of the link that will open your primary file.
    You will create a custom text to download file, for example you can add something like, "click here to download extra material" or just "download it".

Thanks
    Lucas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.