[CoursePress Pro] problem with coursepro plugin

after installing the coursepro plugin, when i click on it on the WP dashboard, the screen frozes and i either have go back to the previous page or refresh the page, in which case it just frozes again. what do i do

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi John,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with CoursePress, based on the information provided I’m guessing there’s some conflict on your site and we would need to investigate this further.

Can you start by performing conflict test by disabling your other plugins and activating default WP theme to see if the issue is still happening after that?

This should help us determine the cause so we can debug it further, and I strongly suggest having a backup ready before performing this test.

If you’re completely unable to access your backend you would need to directly disable CoursePress from your WP files.

You can do that by accessing your WP installation via FTP or cPanel and then navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ folder and from there rename coursepress folder to something like coursepress_disabled and that will disable the plugin.

If you had to do this can you provide us with FTP or cPanel access so we can reactivate the plugin temporarily and see what’s causing the issue on your site?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic

– Site login URL

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.