[CoursePress Pro] Question about premium themes with this plugin

I've built a course and looking to use WPMUdev to put it live.
We use a lot of tools in our SAAS stack (wordpress popus, etc.), can these be integrated with this plugin?
What themes are compatible with this plugin?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Parker,

We use a lot of tools in our SAAS stack (wordpress popus, etc.), can these be integrated with this plugin?

What exact features are you trying to implement? You could use shortcodes to apply any features from another plugin, however for any direct integration into the plugins workflow , it'll require custom coding.

What themes are compatible with this plugin?

In general, the themes which follows the WordPress coding standards should work fine out of the box with CoursePress Pro plugin. The themes in the wp.org, should work out of the box. I'm afraid, there isn't any list of premium themes that we could suggest, it's something you'll have to test, and see whether it fits to your needs.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Parker,

I'm afraid, there isn't any convert Box, and ConvertFox integration available out of the box for CoursePress. ShortPixel WP plugins seems to be an image compression tool, CoursePress Pro plugin uses the images added in the Media Library, if the plugin compresses images in the Media Library out of the box, the images added in CoursePress Pro should be listed as compressed.

You can also check Smush Pro, if you are looking for other image compression alternatives.

There isn't any out of the box setting in CoursePress plugin for Stripe, however you could use MarketPress integration in CoursePress Pro, where you can setup Stripe gateway in MarketPress plugin for students to purchase paid course.

You can check the plugin usage doc, for more information about MarketPress integration:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.