the registred student cannot download the course but he can study directly from
my website like UDEMY WEBSITE.

My second question,where can i download the french language for
coursepress pro and for marketpress

thanks for all

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey moben,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

When you're creating or editing course, on Step 6 - Enrollment & Course Cost just enable "This is a Paid Course" and it will open additional options for course price and once you save it new product will be automatically created.

the registred student cannot download the course but he can study directly from
    my website like UDEMY WEBSITE.

Courses are interactive and can only be taken directly on your site and there's no option for users to download them.

My second question,where can i download the french language for
    coursepress pro and for marketpress

All plugin translations are done by other users as yourself so some of them might not be translated completely.
    You can find all translations for our products here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan

Hello moben ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

You don't need to add those for product listings. One of button should be there based on settings defined in Store Settings > Presentation > Product Page Setting > Add to Cart Action.

If you've selected Stay on current product page option there then you'll see "Add to Cart" button and if you've selected Redirect to cart page for immediate checkout option there you'll see "Buy Now" button.

Aren't you able to see those ? If yes, please do let me know, and grant me staff access to your site via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. It'll help me to understand your issue better.

Please also include product page or product listing page where you are expecting those buttons. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello moben!

I accessed and checked your site and I disabled the Hummingbird's "Minification" feature that was interfering with that. The Minification process is very complex and should be "fine tuned" for the specific site/setup, otherwise it may cause some unexpected issue.

Therefore I would suggest keeping it disabled during development time. Once your site is fully up and running it would be great time to enable it again and then if a site breaks it could be configured and fine tuned.

In case the button still didn't work for you, please clear your browser's cache, reload the site and give it another try.

Best regards,
    Adam