CoursePress Pro signup date

I have found a problem with CoursePress Pro, it's the "Step 4 – Course Dates" Start Date the date of the course start from here, so even if you say that Unit Availability 30 days after in the unit section, its 30 days after the start date, not the signup date.....? can this start from the sign up date?

• Nithin

Hi Neil Foley,

Hope you are doing good today.

so even if you say that Unit Availability 30 days after in the unit section, its 30 days after the start date, not the signup date.....? can this start from the sign up date?

Yes, if you add Unit availability 30 days after, then once the course starts, the unit will be available after 30 days from the start date of the course.

To start the course from the signup date, you just only have to choose the option Instantly Available, under Unit Availability, and the students will have access to these units from the course start date.

I also tested this in my system to check whether there is any anomalies, but it works fine, and all your units seems to have Instantly Available option enabled.

If you have any specific issues related to this, please do let us know, we would be glad to give a closer look. Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin