CoursePress Pro theme & LeadPages mixing up on CoursePress Unit pages

Hello.

I have CoursePress Pro installed on my site and am using the CoursePress theme, as well. I also use the LeadPages WordPress plugin for some of the non-course related pages on my site.

Each LeadPage I have displaying as a "Normal" page, with whatever slug I give it, displays just fine and CoursePress, both the courses and the theming, is unaffected.

However, if I choose to make one of the LeadPages a "Home" page, an issue arises. Any Unit page in a course will display the "Home" LeadPage below the footer of the Unit page, as a continuation of the Unit page. Below is a screenshot of the bottom of a Unit page, the footer, and then the top of the "Home" LeadPage.

I am only seeing this problem on Unit pages of CoursePress courses. Not on other CoursePress course pages and not on CoursePress theme pages and not on Membership 2 Pro pages.

Please help. Thanks!

• James Morris

Hello Cody,

I hope you are well today.

I've been looking into your site. Doing a quick check of the template files for the CoursePress Theme, I'm not seeing any reason this should be happening, specifically only on the Single Unit page.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the LeadPages plugin. In order to further troubleshoot this issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down box.

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference