[CoursePress Pro] Trouble with Shortcodes Unlimited & Coursepress Pro

We use Shortcodes Unlimited on the site and historically, the sliders, etc. have functioned correctly. However, at this point, the slider on Module two of the main course is not showing up. If we copy the exact same code to a normal page, it shows up fine. So, there must be something in an update to Coursepress Pro that is affecting the functionality of using that shortcode inside a course. I have granted support access on the site.

• Nithin

Hi Paul,

I could notice it is working in a normal page in your website, but not within CoursePress module. This could be more related to compatibility issue with both the slider shortcode and CoursePress. However I couldn't test this further in our test server to troubleshoot what's causing the issue, as the [su_content_slider] shortcode, seems to be part of the "Extra Shortcodes" premium add-on of the plugin.

Could you please share the add-on with us, so that we could see what's causing the issue, and check whether there is any way to make this work within CouresPress modules, or not.

You can share the add-on by uploading it via Google Drive, Dropbox etc, and sharing the download link using our secure contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -Link to download the add-on
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.