Coursepress Pro: Unit title - Page label

I REALLY want to get rid of PAGE LABELS. As you can see in the screen shots the basically everything is doubled. It's an aesthetic issue. I want to show the time of the unit as these lessons are video based.

If I leave page label blank users will see, Untitled Page as in the screen shot.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Douglas,

Hope you're doing well today.

You can edit what shows on the course structure via:

Courses > "edit" desired course > Go to "Step 2 - Course Description".

Then below the description box you will have the course structure and you can de-select "show" for the ones you don't want to be included in the structure view :slight_smile:

Does that resolve your issue? If you have any further questions just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Douglas

I'm afraid that that does not resolve anything. As you can see in my first screen shot
    if I leave a page label blank, user will see "Untitled Page". (see lesson one in screen shot) There is no way to deactivate this and still have unit titles.

If I follow your instructions and deselect SHOW, then we get this:
    a course dashboard with the label COURSE STRUCTURE with no structure labeled???

That would be pointless. I'm not sure i'm explaining well. I want to see ONLY the lesson labels with times - and eliminate page labels.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Douglas,

You will want to de-select the pages only, so leave the unit title selected but de-select each page title.

I've just done that for the course in my screenshot below:

You can see on the frontend now that it will still show the unit titles but just remove the page titles you didn't want there :slight_smile:

Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding what you're after here. If I am just let me know and I'll have another look.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.