[CoursePress Pro] Unlock access to another course only after previous course is completed?

Hi, I would like to unlock a course after someone completes a previous course... is that possible? Basically they flow into each other.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Drew,

Hi, I would like to unlock a course after someone completes a previous course... is that possible? Basically they flow into each other.

Yes, it is possible. You can do that in Step 6 – Enrollment & Course Cost when editing a course and select in "Enrollment Restrictions" option "Registered users who completed the prerequisite course(s)" and then select the course they need to complete:

Oh, this dovetails into another topic, can I sell two courses as a bundle? Haha. thanks.

CoursePress doesn't have any option for that. I can see that there is an add-on for WooCommerce https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/ for bundles, however it wasn't tested with CoursePress so we can't guarantee that it will be working correctly (so user will be enrolled to both courses after purchasing them in bundle).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Melissa Zalinski
    • BWOAH

The bundling thing is something I've been hoping MarketPress would include, too. I don't know if this will help, but my current work-around would be to use the Membership plugin and create a "Course Bundle" membership, then restrict access for those courses. It's a little more setup than what would be necessary if MarketPress included it, but it's an option!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.