CoursePress Pro update overrides my custom styles

Hi Gurus,

I had added a number of styles to my site to control the look and after this update, those styles no longer work.

1) Button hovers are terrible. I have flat buttons, and the 3D hover is terrible. How do I get my original styles back?

2) Unit page looks terrible again as the progress circles overlap...had fixed that and now its back.

3) Back and Next buttons within the units override my styles now and look terrible with the black bottom border.

4) The "Save and Exit" link is overridden as well.

5) Apparently, you've removed the Unit Pagination?

Blech, not too pumped about this update...

Please help get my styles back.

Cheers,

• Nastia

Hello emilio_gagliardi ,

I'm sorry to hear that latest update has caused this issue.

Would you please let me know where these CSS changes were added previously? If the CSS code was hard coded inside the plugin's file than losing changes is inevidable.

1) Button hovers are terrible. I have flat buttons, and the 3D hover is terrible. How do I get my original styles back?

Would you please let me know how the buttons were looking before the update? Also how the "Save and Exit" link was looking previously?

2) Unit page looks terrible again as the progress circles overlap...had fixed that and now its back.

Please use this CSS code and add it to your Child theme CSS file to fix the padding between units' proggress circles:

.units-archive-list .course-progress-disc-container {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

3) Back and Next buttons within the units override my styles now and look terrible with the black bottom border.

To remove the box shadow, please use this CSS code:

.cp .button:hover {
        box-shadow: none;
    }

5) Apparently, you've removed the Unit Pagination?

Would you please clarify here, what do you mean under Unit Pagination. The Next and Previous buttons are still there and these are visible on your site. I've checked the changelog of CoursePress Pro and no feature wasn't removed.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia