CoursePress Pro with Eduma Theme

Hi there,

I would like to use a theme which appears to have more professionalism and better developed than the theme that comes with CoursePress Pro. I would love to use this Eduma theme.. But I believe it has been developed for LearnPress.

But I've seen there seems to be loads of issues people are having with LearnPress. I want to use CoursePress Pro - but want to know it if will work properly with this Eduma theme. Also do you know if other people have used this Eduma theme with CoursePress?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Thank you,

• Milan

Hello Adam Wallis

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

but want to know it if will work properly with this Eduma theme

Our CoursPress Pro supports any well coded theme, so if it's the case with Eduma theme, it will work, otherwise you'll need to override template like we override in default CouserPress Pro theme.

do you know if other people have used this Eduma theme with CoursePress?

To be honest with you sir, I've never seen anyone using Eduma theme with CoursePress, but it does not mean there is no one using it along with CoursePress Pro, its just that I have not seen anyone reported problem with that theme so I don't know much about this.

But you can always test themes and plugin compability. Isn't it so ? Best way to approach compatibility testing is via creating staging site of your live site( replica of your live site ).

Then on staging site you can do your testing and conclude analysis. You may want to use our backup plugin Snapshot Pro during process. :slight_smile:

Let me know your inputs, please. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan