CoursePress Pro with WooCommerce

Hi Team Awesome!

In my backend coursepress says that i have to activate marketpress, but in the new update i can use it with woocommerce, so can i use it without marketpress?

- I can't figure out how attend the course, something does not looks right.
Fx, i dont have the opportunity to select the answers in the questions?

The last part, is there a way people can attend without signing up first but sign up in the progress.

All the best and merry x-max :slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Kevin,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

CoursePress does indeed support Woocommerce and once you have Woocommerce installed you can enable integration with CP by going to CoursePress > Settings > WooCommerce tab.

It seems like the MP notification doesn't want to go away so I'll report that to our devs but you can continue using Woocommerce regardless of that notification :slight_smile:

- I can't figure out how attend the course, something does not looks right.
    Fx, i dont have the opportunity to select the answers in the questions?

I'm not sure that I understand this completely, could you provide some more info about what exactly is happening?

The last part, is there a way people can attend without signing up first but sign up in the progress.

Unfortunately no, CP requires users to be registered in order to enroll in the course, without that it would be impossible to track student progress in courses.

For future reference, if you have multiple questions that are not closely related it would be best keeping them in separate threads as this makes it easier to keep better track of everything and make sure we don't miss any of the questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.