Coursepress Pro working samples?

Could anybody please give us some real sites that are currently using Coursepress pro plugin? It would be great if the site is also utilizing other related add-ons like marketpress, live chat, forum etc.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @sam, hope you're well today!

I've seen this question quite a few times but unfortunately we do not have live demo sites of our plugins where you can see this in action.

Maybe some of the other members that has CoursePress up and running would be willing to post link to site?

Best regards,
    Bojan

• sam
    • New Recruit

Thanks Bojan,
    The thing is there is also no Demo. Absolutely nothing that represent how the plugin works. Please have a look at your competitors like Sensei etc. They give you access to the front end and back end before purchase. It is interesting that you had this question several time and didn't think of a response for it. I personally did some Google search and couldn't find anything.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again @sam,

I completely agree on having demo sites and playgrounds is really great and user friendly, currently we do not have any demo sites and hopefully this is something that is going to change in the future.

Also CoursePress has its own dummy course added by default and since it is using virtual pages and adding all pages on the front by itself simply after activating the plugin you can see how the plugin works out of a box without having to setup anything specifically.

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.