CoursePress Pro:Admin reporting of courses for instructors/students

Something seems to be wrong with the admin reporting regarding instructors/students and showing which courses they are instructors of or are enrolled in.

e.g.
We have students on live courses who have gone through the enroll process - instructors received the "New Enrollment In Your Course" email but if you go to the Student Profile page for those individuals
/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=course&page=coursepress_students&view=profile&student_id=xxx&nonce=xxx

the section "Enrolled Courses" says "No Courses Found"

Similarly for instructors
On the Instructor page
/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=course&page=coursepress_instructors
"Courses" is listed as 0 even though they are shown as instructors inside the "Course Setup Step 3"

and on an instructors individual page
/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=course&page=coursepress_instructors&view=courses&instructor_id=xxx
displays
"No courses found!"

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey team9 ,

I hope you are well today.

I tested it on my end and yes I can replicate the issue. The new selected site with BLOG_ID_CURRENT_SITE has a problem about CoursePress. I've reported this bug to our developers, so they will provide a new plugin version or a hotfix.

Cheers,
    Oguz

• team9
    • Flash Drive

Could you tell me whether this issue has been fixed in 2.1.1? Don't see it mentioned in the changelog.

If not when could we expect a hot fix?

There's also a more serious issue that it also affects students on the front end not just admin.
    Inside My Courses /courses-dashboard/, the course(s) the user is enrolled on don't appear and they see
    "You are not enrolled in any courses.. See available courses."

Another front end place is on /instructor/example pages the bit under 'Courses' is empty for instructors of courses

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there team9,

I trust you are well! :slight_smile:

As far as I can see in our internal bug tracking service, there's still no fix.
    I've already updated our report with your latest findings though, and asked about the progress of this. I really can't provide an estimated time for a hotfix or next release that will resolve that.
    Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here, as soon as we've got some valuable insights.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.