Coursepress Problems

Hi, I stared to create my first course. I have the problem that in the course overview the units are open. I select in the course setup page that units are closed to see only the units if you open it. Also the usits are white, no text is showing up on the Course Structure overview. Very wierd. Thanks for help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello FLYINGFOX,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Hi, I stared to create my first course. I have the problem that in the course overview the units are open. I select in the course setup page that units are closed to see only the units if you open it.

Have you checked it by previewing the course as an admin only or as an logged-out user too? If it's set to be "expandable" list, logged out user should be able to see it that way. Can you confirm please whether the issue applies on your site to admin only or to not-logged in user as well?

Also the usits are white, no text is showing up on the Course Structure overview.

Would you mind granting me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look? To do this, please follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Reinhard,

About the issue with expanded units, the "Unit list only" option is referring to unit list inside the course and not for course preview page.
    For course preview there's "Show the Course Overview structure and Preview Options" option however after some testing I was able to see some issues with how it displays so I have reported this to our developers.

As for the invisible Units preview, this is happening because you have no modules in your curses, when you add some to your course the unit preview will show correct content.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there FLYINGFOX,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just tested this issue with latest version 2.0.5 and seems to be resolved.
    Feel free to update to latest version and let us know how that goes.
    Also, keep in mind to perform a backup before plugin/theme updates, Snapshot can be an easy solution for that.

Take care,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.