CoursePress Pros - where's MarketPress LITE gone? Site broken

Hi there, I set up my site recently with CoursePress Pro and several Courses -- and today a Student contacted me to say she tried to sign up for all my "FREE" training! WTH?

So I just had a look and everything is showing as 'free'!

I logged in to see what was going on, and saw a message to activate MarketPress (which is odd, because when I originally installed your software it only needed MarketPress LITE, which I set up and which had been working perfectly well).

As soon as I activated MP, my site crashed. I've now removed the MP plugin via cPanel, but want to know what's happened.

Can anyone shed any light? Many thanks in advance!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Webgirl42,

Hope you're doing well today.

I don't think we had this issue before with CoursePress and MarketPress.

We have released MarketPress 3.0 few months back that had some major changes compared to older versions.
    Can you tell me if there are any specific errors showing when your site crashed or is there anything in your error log that could tell us what happened?

Since your site crashes on activating MP there is not much we can do with support access so could you send us your FTP or cPanel login details so we can investigate this further?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.