CoursePress required modules problem

On my course on the 5th unit. When I click next it shows "You need to complete all the REQUIRED modules before this unit." But I uncheck all "required" option for modules, still showing same error.
How can I solve this?

• Majid
    • Syntax Hero

Hello Jonathan
    How are you doing ?

I went to unit 5 link and started going through the sections, at the end I was able to achieve the 6th Lesson without issues.

There was a required section Lesson 5 > Section 2 - Part 3 > Lesson 5 Declaration of Completion. It contains a single choice which is required to answer, and I think that's why you weren't able to access the unit.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but let me know if I am in a reply. I will be happy to check further.

Thanks,
    Majid

• Jonathan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, yes it was that you were unable to proceed past the first video in lesson 5. There were alot more issues with coursepress in general the last few days and after speaking with your support staff and running a plugin conflict test it seems that the problem was the membership plugin. Which your guys are investing gating now.

My site is down until they have a resolution

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Jonathan,

hope you're doing good and don't mind me chim in here! :slight_smile:

I'm glad that this requirement issue has been sorted out.

I can also see that our Second Level Support team is working on this Membership/CoursePress issue in the other thread of yours. We'll keep you posted there about any development, as soon as we've got some valuable insights from our developers.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

That's why I've mentioned that this is being worked from our SLS team and you will be notified there. :wink:

This thread is specific about not being able to carry on a course that had no required modules, and after my test before posting my previous reply, I could see that member can continue in Unit #6 (just like my colleague Majid did, in his above reply).

Cheers,
    Dimitris

• Jonathan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I understand Dimitris, im just a bit concerned, this is not the first time a membership pro update broke my site and now with paid members waiting to get access its costing me money waiting on a reply. The site is in maintenance mode until the issue is sorted

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.