CoursePress - Show student overview on front end.

Now that coursepress pro version 2.0 displays the students progress within their workbook, is there any chance that student specific shortcodes can be generated/created so I can allow a students manager to view their course progress.

Ideally I'm trying to create a page whereby I can list the students names and their course progress or is there a report I can run for all students?

I don't want the student manager to be able to login to the backend of wordpress though.
I just want them to be able to see their learners progress overall. So if they have 8 students in XYZ course they can get a snapshot overview of where they are all up to.

It's also important that they are not able to change anything within the course, just view student progress.

Ivan

Hi EVOLOGY !

You can try to create MU plugin as (wordpress_folder)/wp-content/mu-plugins/wpmu_workbooks_shortcode.php file via FTP and add the following code to this file

<?php

function wpmu_workbooks_shortcode( $atts ) {
        $return = '';
        if ( !class_exists( 'CoursePress_Helper_Utility' ) ) {
            return $return;
        }
        $current_user_id = get_current_user_id();

$course_ids = array_merge(
                CoursePress_Data_Facilitator::get_facilitated_courses( $current_user_id, array( 'publish' ), true ),
                CoursePress_Data_Instructor::get_assigned_courses_ids( $current_user_id )
        );

if ( $course_ids ) {
            foreach ( $course_ids as $course_id ) {
                CoursePress_Helper_Utility::set_the_course( $course_id );
                $course = CoursePress_Data_Course::get_course( $course_id );
                $return .= '<br><br><br>' . sprintf( __( 'COURSE TITLE - %s' ), $course->post_title );

$students = CoursePress_Data_Course::get_students( $course_id );

foreach ( $students as $student ) {
                    $new_user = wp_set_current_user( $student->ID );
                    if ( !empty( $new_user->ID ) ) {
                        $return .= '<br><br>' . sprintf( __( 'WORKBOOK OF %s' ), $new_user->data->user_nicename );
                        $return .= CoursePress_Data_Shortcode_Student::student_workbook_table( array() );
                    }

}
            }
        } else {
            $return .= __( 'COURSE NOT FOUND' );
        }
        wp_set_current_user( $current_user_id );

return $return;
    }
    add_shortcode( 'wpmu_workbooks_shortcode', 'wpmu_workbooks_shortcode' );

Than you can use [wpmu_workbooks_shortcode] for displaying all workbooks of students for all courses where the current user is Facilitator or Instructor.

Best regards,
    Ivan.