Coursepress signup form is blurry

Hi,

Whenever I try signing up for a course on coursepress pro, the screen appears blurry. I have tried using multiple computer to see if it is a computer issue, however every computer has displayed this blurriness.

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Hardeep ,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I could confirm the issue on your site and it seems some CSS conflict is causing this issue. It's working fine on my test site using default WordPress Twenty Twelve theme.

To resolve the issue on your site please try adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

div#wrapper.cp_blur {
     -webkit-filter: blur(0px);
        -moz-filter: blur(0px);
        -o-filter: blur(0px);
        -ms-filter: blur(0px);
        filter: blur(0px);
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Paul
    • Flash Drive

Hello. The problem isn't a css conflict - the jquery function 'open_popup' in js/front-enrollment-process.js is adding the class cp_blur to the wrong element. Line 345 is:
    $( "body > div" ).not( $( ".cp_popup_window" ) ).addClass( 'cp_blur' );
    which just selects the first div after the body. Which is a parent of the signup form, making it blurry as well.

Replacing that with
    $( ".cp_popup_overall" ).siblings('div:first-child').not( $( ".cp_popup_window" ) ).addClass( 'cp_blur' );
    to target the first sibling div works for me.

Same for the function 'close_popup' in the same file.

Can you WPMUDEV folks add that (or something functionally similar) to your next update?

Thank you

• David
    • Flash Drive

Paul's fix works for me! It no longer blurs the background, but still darkens it - and the signup form is now clear. I have customized the theme to include other div's, so I guess that's what caused the problem in the first place.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.