Coursepress , Social Links not working well, Twenty Seventeen Theme

With coursepress pro installed, the social links menu gets three extra links that I don't want to be placed there. However there's no way to edit this when I create the Menu or am in the Customizer.

• Sajid

Hello Troy,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

These are links of CoursePress for easy navigation. But in case you don't need these added automatically then uncheck Display Menu Items option from CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> General Settings -> Theme Menu Items.

If I did not understand the question correctly, then please explain the issue a little bit more with the help of screenshots if possible and also enable support staff access.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Nastia

Hello there Troy

but it put them on the social links navigation at the bottom instead. Is there a way to modify where the items go?

Would you please check if the social links navigation is set as a Primary Menu from Appearance > Menu? CoursePress displaying menus in a Primary Menu:

Once you set a different menu as a primary, it will show the CoursePress menu there.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia