Coursepress , Social Links not working well, Twenty Seventeen Theme

With coursepress pro installed, the social links menu gets three extra links that I don't want to be placed there. However there's no way to edit this when I create the Menu or am in the Customizer.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Troy,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

These are links of CoursePress for easy navigation. But in case you don't need these added automatically then uncheck Display Menu Items option from CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> General Settings -> Theme Menu Items.

If I did not understand the question correctly, then please explain the issue a little bit more with the help of screenshots if possible and also enable support staff access.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Troy
    • Flash Drive

Great thank you that was really helpful! If it added the menu items to the top menu that would have been fine, but it put them on the social links navigation at the bottom instead. Is there a way to modify where the items go?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello there Troy

but it put them on the social links navigation at the bottom instead. Is there a way to modify where the items go?

Would you please check if the social links navigation is set as a Primary Menu from Appearance > Menu? CoursePress displaying menus in a Primary Menu:

Once you set a different menu as a primary, it will show the CoursePress menu there.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.